Silk Peel Dermalinfusion
Silk Peel Dermalinfusion is a unique procedure that brings microdermabrasion to an entirely new level. We exfoliate all the dead skin off, like a basic microdermabrasion, BUT at the same time we will be infusing a powerful solution into the skin. The entire treatment is run under a strong, vacuum pressure, meaning the solutions stay in the skin for 72 hours giving it adequate time to work.
1. Uniformly exfoliates your skin with medical grade diamond treatment heads for improved skin texture and tone and optimal product penetration.
2. Simultaneously infuses a therapeutic solution deep into the skin instantly plumping your skin with 70% more volume while it addresses your skins specific concerns. Target dry/dehydrated skin, hyperpigmentation/sun damage, aging concerns, dull skin, oily skin, congestion (blackheads), and *ACNE!!
3. Deeply cleans the pores by removing oil, bacteria, debris and blackheads.
4. The vacuum increases circulation for a healthier complexion and glow.
5. Simulates new collagen growth for smoother, firmer skin. Great to pair with more intense anti-aging procedures!
(Please see bottom of page for guidelines on treatments)
*Acne treatments are preformed in a series 4-6 weeks apart. Our innovative Pore Claritying Handpiece features a high-density brush head with ultra focused vacuum and simultaneous pneumatic infusion of the Clarity MD solution to help evacuate and cleanse sebaceous follicles.
(Silk Peel Treatments for acne are billable to insurance when deemed medically necessary by the Physician)
- If you suffer from acne the condition may temporarily look worse after the treatment but will improve throughout the treatment plan.
- Patient must be off Accutane for 6 months before Silk Peel Dermalinfusion can be preformed.
- Retin-A must be discontinued for 1 to 2 weeks prior to treatment and started again 3 days after receiving treatment.
- Other topical acne treatments should be stopped 3 days prior and started again 3 days after.
- You may experience temporary tightness or redness after treatment which should subside in a few hours dependent on your skin's sensitivity.